An open-source (GPL-3) R package to create frequency tables which display both counts and rates.
All comments and ideas are welcome. Please submit any bugs to Issues
- Function that takes one atomic vector and creates a frequency table with counts and rates of
the element in the vector.
- This is useful when exploring a new dataset and trying to get both counts of elements and
how much of the whole they represent.
- The user has the ability to choose to add a summary line and whether to sort by count of
elements or by element name.
- Function that takes a data frame and the names of two columns and returns a data frame
containing frequency tables with counts and percentages of column 2 within column 1.
- In our work in the education sector this is useful for investigating things like proficiency
within schools, subgroups within programs, grades by ethnicity, etc.
- The user has the ability to have a single data frame or a seperate data frame for each element
of column 1.