Composite Indicators Functions
Contains functions to enhance approaches to the Composite Indicators methods, focusing, in particular, on the normalisation and weighting-aggregation steps.
Compind v1.2.1 (Release date: 2017-07-12)
- ci_geom_bod_intertemp: correction due to new R functionalities
Compind v1.2 (Release date: 2017-16-06)
- ci_bod_constr: Constrained Benefit of the Doubt approach
- ci_generalized_mean: Weighting method based on generalized mean
- ci_geom_bod_intertemp: Intertemporal analysis for geometric mean quantity index numbers
- ci_geom_gen: generalization of the previous function "ci_mean_geom"
Compind v1.1.2 (Release date: 2016-06-27)
- Compind::Compind_vignette has been included.
Compind v1.1 (Release date: 2015-09-07)
- ci_factor function: new method (CH), modified old function
- ci_bod : Bod weights are avalaible
- ci_mean_min: Mean-Min Function (MMF)