Raw Accelerometer Data Analysis
A tool to process and analyse data collected with wearable raw acceleration sensors as described in van Hees and colleagues (2014) and (2015) . The package has been developed and tested for binary data from 'GENEActiv' < https://www.activinsights.com/> and GENEA devices (not for sale), .csv-export data from 'Actigraph' < http://actigraphcorp.com> devices, and .cwa and .wav-format data from 'Axivity' < https://axivity.com/product/ax3>. These devices are currently widely used in research on human daily physical activity.
The code in this repository is the development version for the code in R-package GGIR
Contributions are welcome.
We work with GitHub Flow branching model.
- Create your own working branch
- Make your changes in that branch
- Commit your changes to your working branch as long as you are not finished with your development
- Once your work is finished, make a pull request, such that another developer can review your changes before merging them with the master branch
For end-users unfamiliar with GitHub:
If you would like to propose additional functionalities or report an issue. Go to issues and create a new issue.
If you would like to propose changes to the text of the manual this is possible.
- Please go to the man folder which holds all the parts of the manual.
- Go to the part of the manual you want to edit and click on edit button (little pencil symbol) and make your changes.
- Once you are finished, scroll down and describe you update and select the radio button "Create a new branch for this commit and start a pull request". One of the developers will then be able to review your changes and merge them in the master version of the code.
- Click the green button "Propose file changes"