Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling of Decision-Making Tasks
Fit an array of decision-making tasks with computational models in
a hierarchical Bayesian framework. Can perform hierarchical Bayesian analysis of
various computational models with a single line of coding.
Dec 28, 2016 (0.2.3.3)
- Add help files
- Add a function for checking Rhat values (rhat).
- Change a link to its tutorial website
Dec 21, 2016 (0.2.3.2)
- Use wide normal distributions for unbounded parameters (gng_* models).
- Automatic removal of rows (trials) containing NAs.
Sep 29, 2016 (0.2.3.1)
- Add a function for plotting individual parameters (plotInd)
Sat July 16 2016 (0.2.3)
- Add a new task: the Ultimatum Game
- Add new models for the Probabilistic Reversal Learning and Risk Aversion tasks
- ‘bandit2arm’ -> change its name to ‘bandit2arm_delta’. Now all model names are in the same format (i.e., TASK_MODEL).
- Users can extract model-based regressors from gng_m* models
- Include the option of customizing control parameters (adapt_delta, max_treedepth, stepsize)
- ‘plotHDI’ function -> add ‘fontSize’ argument & change the color of histogram
Sat Apr 02 2016 (0.2.1)
- Bug fixes
- All models: Fix errors when indPars=“mode”
- ra_prospect model: Add description for column names of a data (*.txt) file
- Change standard deviations of ‘b’ and ‘pi’ priors in gng_* models
Fri Mar 25 2016 (0.2.0)