'Htmlwidget' for 'Kerry Rodden' 'd3.js' Sequence Sunburst
Make interactive 'd3.js' sequence sunburst diagrams in R with the
convenience and infrastructure of an 'htmlwidget'.
Note: this is a working
htmlwidget first released in the Building Widgets htmlwidget-a-week project.
sunburstR has already seen extensive use in many projects across multiple domains. If you have any interest in collaborating with me on this project or applying
sunburstR, please let me know (see Time Isn't Money).
Easily make these interactive
d3.js sequence sunburst charts in
R modeled on this example from Kerry Rodden. For more details, see this post Week 26 | sunburstR from the BuildingWidgets blog.
See the examples.
These are still far from feature-complete. I would love your input, feedback, and comments.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
- change text color in legend and breadcrumb to white or black for legibility using d3plus
- changes required in downstream d3r to work with new tidyr (0.7.0), so now working and tested
- improve internal
csv_to_hier() with delimiter argument and smart convert for root level
see sunburstR v1 Github Project
- update to
d3v4; thanks @cjyetman (see issue 36)
- convert JS to standalone build to prevent conflicts with other non-d3v4 htmlwidgets (see issue 40)
jsondata deprecated in favor of single data argument (see issue 43)
dplyr to IMPORTS
- convert csv hierarchy on the R side instead of JS side; slightly slower but will work to improve
- fix legend bug introduced with new color functionality; see issue and commit
see treemap example
valueField argument to
sunburst() to allow fields in json
to be something other than
advanced color customization or to use a color field from data
as the color fill commit
- use the new CRAN package
- update d3.js to most recent tagged v3 release commit
- add click to dispatch for click event handling commit
- add click to
add_shiny and provide examples commit and commit
- try to fix breadcrumb sizing bug for Firefox, Safari commit